BMW Helmet AirFlow 2
You're always relaxed with the AirFlow 2 helmet. On the road and in the wind tunnel. It was tested in various speed ranges here. The flow recording shows: The helmet aerodynamically forms a unit with the windshield - the dynamic pressure for the ventilation elements makes contact exactly where it is required. The defined separation edge in the upper rear area of the helmet prevents turbulence and shaking or pulling of the helmet. In addition, this makes the helmet extremely quiet. The two large-area ventilation zones can be sealed off rain-tight with a slider. As a result, the AirFlow 2 achieves outstanding aero-acoustic and comfort values.
- Premium Jet helmet with highly effective ventilation.
- Helmet shell (in 3 sizes) in GFRP with carbon reinforcing layers.
- Insulating EPS inner shell with large number of ventilation ducts.
- Ventilation-optimized inside equipment, removable and washable.
- 2 large-area ventilation zones, sliders allow waterproof sealing.
- Permanent ventilation in neck area (vacuum concept).
- High-quality aluminum elements on sides with BMW branding
- Inside, short visor, with scratch-resistant coating on both sides.
- Tinted visor available as accessory.
- Chin strap with ratchet lock with variable insertion depth.
- Integrated neck straps to prevent helmet from twisting.
- Low helmet weight: approx. 1,150/1,250/1,350 ± 50 g (small/medium/large helmet shell).
- Extremely good aerodynamics and aero-acoustic properties.
- Homologated in accordance with ECE 22-05.
- Prepared for installation of a communications system.
- Distinguished with the red dot "Best of the Best" Design Award for outstanding design quality.