Full face helmet Bmw Race white
For real-race-lovers, BMW Motorrad has projected a safe and technical-details-oriented helmet. Maximum safety comes only from combining the individual functions: needless to say, the Race full-face helmet achieves top performance in terms of impact absorption. Moreover, it also ensures that the wearer can concentrate fully on the road ahead and react at lightning speed: the extra-large visor with anti-fogging inner visor always permits a clear view even when the rider is crouched low over the fuel tank. The large spoiler ensures a stable, steady position even at speeds in excess of 300km/h. On racing circuits or on a high-speed ride of any distance, this helmet sets the standard.
- Full-face helmet, suitable for sport riders and race-circuit use.
- Helmet shell made of glass-fibre reinforced plastic with carbon-fibre reinforcements, 2 sizes.
- EPS inner shell made up of several sections.
- Visor with large field of vision (even when rider stretched low over the tank), 2D-curvature, scratchproof coating on both sides, anti-fogging inner visor supplied loose.
- Including 1 set of tear-off films (4 of).
- Extra visor locking button at side.
- Large spoiler for maximum stability even at top speed.
- Larger neck recess for race-position posture on the motorcycle.
- Chin-strap with double-D buckle, neckbands to keep the helmet firmly in position on the rider's head.
- Helmet interior made of moisture-transporting Hydroplus, removable and washable.
- Effective ventilation.
- ECE 22-05 homologation