The GS Enduro goggles, particularly suited to the GS Trophy helmet, seduce with their extremely sporty, off-road design. The high comfort and the perfect fit are due to the continuous adjustment of the width as well as the soft and flexible comfort padding for a windproof and dustproof seal. The GS Enduro glasses meet the safety requirements and requirements of the EN 1938: 1998 standard.
- 100% high quality Enduro eyewear suitable for the GS helmet
- Improved ventilation for Offroad sports use
- Adjustable eyeglass lanyard in ultra-resistant version
- High quality comfort padding made of multi-layer foam material that absorbs perspiration
- Standard single lens; double lens available as an accessory, to be transparent, in tint or orange
- Quick and easy replacement of lenses without the use of tools
- BMW embossing on the eyeglass frame, GS and BMW Motorrad lettering on the eyeglass cord
- One size
- Meets the provisions and safety requirements of EN 1938: 1998 (goggles for motorcyclists and mopeds)
- Soft microfiber pocket with BMW Motorrad print included
GS enduro goggles with an original off-road look have been perfectly adapted to the GS helmet, especially to its highly efficient aeration system. Obviously, they can be combined with almost all enduro and motocross helmets from other manufacturers.
The high-quality eyewear with continuous adjustment of the width are available with transparent visor, smoked or in the orange version (optional), which is however easily replaceable without the use of special accessories. The comfort padding, made of multi-layer foam material, guarantees protection against wind and dust and also absorbs perspiration.
The GS enduro glasses bear the inscription BMW on the frame, while the ribbon is embellished by the lettering GS and BMW Motorrad. The glasses are supplied with a microfibre case with printed BMW Motorrad lettering.